Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gift #1: Dishwashing Gear

My good friend's little sister just got married. She was about the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen. She did her own hair, which had such a classic look, and her dress was amazing. If only I could get married again and again to try out different dresses and styles!*


Anyway, for their gift, I knitted three simple washcloths (2 blue and 1 off-white) and added a bottle of dish soap. It worked out well, but the washcloths took way longer to knit (and a little more yarn) than I thought they would. A slightly stressful beginning to the year.


$1.59  dish soap
$1.90  yarn, with leftovers (also used some I had)
$3.49  total cost


*Note: I wouldn't need to try out different grooms; I'm perfectly happy with the one I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment