Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gift #9: Made-Over Picture Frame



I'm getting really good at this business of copying ideas from other people's blogs.


You know those little L-shaped plastic picture frames where the photo slides in the side?  Lindsey at Inspiring Creations put up a tutorial for making them cutesy.  Perfect birthday gift for Ben's great-grandmother.


I used paper from my new stash and got the cute binder clip and ribbon at Wal-Mart.  Clip on a picture of said great-grandmother with Ben, and voila!


Cost:
$1.00  plastic frame
$0.48  binder clip (6 for $2.88)
$0.20  ribbon (just a bit of a $2 roll)
$0.13  4x6 photo print from costco.com
$1.81  total

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this. And P.S. how do find all these cute blogs?? Keep 'em comin. I'll just keep copyin you. (how was that for a utah accent?)

    ReplyDelete